Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sports















I play lots of sports. The winter sports I play are:

Basketball- I don’t play in a league but I just play school basketball. I am the point Guard and so is Lance. This year we won 3 games. I got like 12 points. Mrs. Porath was our coach

Volley ball- I play school volley ball too. It is one of our schools main sports. This year we lost in the quarter finals at divisional. I was a setter this year. Brittany was our coaches

Hockey- I play hockey with Elkhorn. I started playing hockey when I was 4. We won the eight and under banner with Reston. Last year with Elkhorn we won T of C in Elkhorn and T of C in Brandon. We also won the league and “A” Provincials. This year we won Elkhorn T of C and got second in Brandon T of C. We got second in “A” Provincials. I also play Regional at the end of the season. We won two years in a row. Kent and Dennis are our coaches.

Hockey Manitoba

The summer sports I play are:

Badminton- I play badminton at school. This year I am in singles. The first tournament I won four and lost four. The division is Today. Lance and I are the ones from Reston in singles. Mr. Kallander and Mr. Lochhead are our coaches.

Baseball- I lay baseball in Elkhorn. We won “A” provincials last year and “AA” the year before. I pitch and play first base. We are starting baseball next week. This year I am trying out for “AAA”. I hope I make it.

Home Run sports

Shoot Gophers- Me and my dad shoot and poison gophers in the summer. There are like a couple hundred gophers out in our pasture. This year we had to poison gophers in some of our crops because they were eating the crops.

Bat- I bat in the shed in the summer off the batting machine. My dad pitches to me. We bat pretty much every day. It is fun.

Pitch- I pitch every night in the shed too. We are starting ball practice tonight.

M.L.B. com

No comments:

Post a Comment